Improve your customer experience, enhance staff well-being, and connect with the general public by providing Soul Injury® education to your community, and proudly declare that you are a Soul Injury® Approved organization.
“The corporate membership was a game changer for me and my team. Using Soul Speak with staff meetings has helped with team building and cultivating a trusting, open relationship with my field and office staff. These tools worked even in the midst of the chaos of the pandemic."
Karen Kinn MHA
Director of Hospice Services
ON-SITE/VIRTUAL FOUNDATIONAL STAFF TRAINING
Identify and respond to Soul Injury®
- Complete exercises to help people reconnect with their BE-ing.
- Provide self-help tools that respond to unmourned loss/hurt, unforgiven guilt/shame, and fear of helplessness/loss of control
SOUL INJURY® TOOLKIT
- Empower staff and customers with tools they can self-implement to support their own wellbeing
- Facilitate meaningful conversations about important issues that may be interfering with a person’s inner peace
- Includes two ceremonies to reduce distress and ease burdens—one for caregivers and one for Veterans.
VIDEO-BASED ONLINE TRAINING
Effectively train your staff with an easy and engaging, informative, online learning platform available on computer, tablet and smartphone app. Our robust library of educational resources includes:
- Soul Injury®
- Fear of Emotional Pain
- Stress, Trauma & the Brain
- Guilt, Shame & Forgiveness
- Liberating Unmourned Loss
- Fear of Helplessness
- Wholistic Tools
- Aging & Chronic Illness
- Veterans and their Caregivers
App-based access for learning on the go
Support from a named Opus Peace consultant
Monthly course progress reports